In implementing the University of Cincinnati's Return to Campus plan, these safety protocols will remain in effect until further notice.
- Before returning to campus for the first time, all employees and students must successfully complete a brief administered by University Health Services to ensure awareness of CDC and ODH guidelines. Students will be able to access the tutorial via in mid-August.
- Before returning to campus for the first time, all supervisors and lab leaders must complete a health safety assessment of their workplace setting.
- Before coming to campus each day, all members of the campus community must complete a self-administered wellness check based on CDC and ODH guidelines. All employees who have symptoms that may relate to COVID-19 should contact University Health Services immediately at COVIDWatch@b2btubes.com.
- All members of the campus community must wear facial coverings on campus, except while eating or alone in a private space.
- All members of the campus community must adhere to social-distancing requirements.
- All areas must clean and sanitize their workplace settings throughout the day. These efforts will supplement cleaning and sanitizing activities that will occur after hours by our facilities staff.
- All members of the campus community must continue to abide by restrictions on travel.
- All employees who meet the CDC’s definition of of severe illness from COVID-19 may continue to work remotely. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request to work remotely due to being at higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19. All students with questions related to COVID-19 and risk factors should contact University Health Services via COVIDWatch@b2btubes.com.
- More information on mental health resources are available to both UC employees and students.
- More information on maintaining a safe work environment as well as wellness and support resources, is also available.